Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to Work.......

Well today it was back to work! This morning after Brayden finished his breakfast he says "Going to Susie's Today?" I said "Yes, Are you excited?" And Brayden said "YEP!!!" I thought to myself "I wish I was that excited about going to work as he is about going to Susie's!" Then I thought..... well if I did not have to go to work and could go to Susie's, I would be excited also! I guess it was good to get back in the routine. I thought I did good for a Monday, until I was on my way home from work and Clint calls to ask me Where I am at? I thought well uh....I am between Lancaster and Sumner why? He proceeds to tell me I forgot my chiropractor appointment after work. Which I even reminded him last night that I would be home late because of my appointment! I was so mad at myself for forgetting.......I worry what I will be like if I make to 80!!!

The wedding on Saturday was beautiful and I will have to post pictures later this week. It was nice to get out and see lots of people we have not seen for awhile. I do not think the dance floor was ever empty! Well I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

susief said...

Sara
Anytime you want to skip work and come to my house you are welcome to.