Little Buddy, It is hard to believe you are 3 years old now. How the past 3 years have flown bye! You amaze me everyday. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
Happy Birthday!!
Am I a stud muffin or what??
I just love this pic with Ava. He is 6 months old and was just so happy.
4 weeks old and the first of many pictures at Photographics
Wow 3!!!!!! I showed Brayden the pictures he loves looking at them... gosh, I forgot what did I feed him that got him so messy??Brayden has been such a pleasure to have at our home, and you know he is loved by all..
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brayden!! Such a cutie!!
It just doesn't seem right that he is that old! Time sure does fly by. Happy 3rd Birthday Brayden!
Wow 3!!!!!!
I showed Brayden the pictures he loves looking at them... gosh, I forgot what did I feed him that got him so messy??Brayden has been such a pleasure to have at our home, and you know he is loved by all..
What a cutie!!! I meant to say Happy 3rd Birthday yesterday!!
Post a Comment