Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been a while....






Our personal photographer.....Brayden!



It's hard to get a picture of all 3.....hard to get "BIG" Brother to sit still long enough to get a picture!





I just loved these shirts! They already out grew them :(



A lot has happened since my last post!! The twins are both rolling over now. Brooke started rolling over April Fools day....no fooling!! Blaine started May 5th....Cinco de Mayo day!! He had to roll over on a significant day also. They both have figured out how to blow bubbles and it is sooo stinking cute!! Brayen loves to get them to laugh and smile. He also loves to sing our favorite song to them.
They were also baptized on April 30th....which was really neat because it was actually 4yrs. to the day that Brayden was baptized. I didn't realize that until I pulled out Brayden's picture and the date was posted on the picture!!! We were soooo happy and excited to have Fr. Joe come and do the baptism for us!!
My Mother-in-law made Brooke's baptism gown out of her wedding dress and made that extra special. Blaine wore Blaine's baptism outfit....which almost did not fit and maybe a little short...oh well.
It's just hard to believe they are 5 months already and Brayden is growing just as fast!!! Before we know it summer will be over and they will be turning 1 year old....wish time would stand still some days....
Brayden is playing T-Ball this summer. Clint and I very excited about it and I think it will be lots of fun to watch.
Well until next time.....


2 comments:

kellyr said...

So cute! Missed you yesterday, Clint said you already left by the time we made it there. Brayden takes good pictures!! Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer!

rindy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!