Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Maddy's Christmas Program

These pictures are not in the correct order, but this is in Maddy's classroom after the program.
Brayden was very excited to go to Maddy's school. Even though he does not appear to be very excited in this picture and neither does his Dad.
It was so cute when Brayden sat down at the school desk he immediately started pulling out some other childs school box and was ready to do his homework! On our way home from the Christmas program...Brayden kept talking about how he was going to school tomorrow and
was taking his backpack and he is going to Maddy's school by Me Me's House.
He talked the entire way home about going to school.
I hope he is this excited about when he is in the 6th grade....probably not.


This was a picture of them after Madelyn sang her song on stage. The lighting was not very good....so all the pictures I took of Madelyn on stage turned out very dark.
She did a great job and looked so cute! We had front row seats....it helps I guess when your sister is a teacher there.



2 comments:

Renee said...

Brayden is SO handsome and I loved your card. Such a cute family!!

You are so sweet-I'm having a lot of fun with the blog. I'm so glad you recommended it!! I always look forward to reading your blog too. I still can't believe that Dustin is grown up and has a baby on the way. He should still be 12! And Emily's Maddy is just adorable!!
I know what you mean about our boys being in to the same things though-They are so much fun and geez with their imaginations... I can't wait to see how they react to Christmas this year!! Have a Merry Christmas! (We'll be at my parent Sat & Sun...)

Kelly R said...

He is so cute!! I hope he is that excited about school when the time comes!!